Wednesday, January 9, 2008

hot






Keira Knightley loves being nude, so what, right? There’s nothing to her, so there’s really nothing for her to be ashamed of. If you’re comfortable enough in your own skin, then go for it, I guess! She looks HOT in that top pic, she is workin’ the new hair!

Last year she went nude for Vanity Fair’s Hollywood Issue, she is topless on the cover of January’s Interview magazine and she posed for a recent Chanel ad with only a strategically placed hat, just to name a few. (all three can be seen in the thumbnails below)

She was on the Ellen DeGeneres show earlier in the month and said: “I don’t know. People ask [me to pose naked] and I just say yes, I find it vaguely liberating.”

“I hope I don’t become a nudist,” she added, ”I am on my way.”

When DeGeneres noted, “I don’t know why you put on clothes to come to the show,” Knightley gamely offered, “Should I take them off now?”

“No, no,” Ellen responded quickly. “We’re on daytime.”

She’s nude so much, her friends have all had wagers on how long she manages to keep her clothes on before a camera, Keira finds the bet hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment