Monday, August 29, 2011

Fergie in amazing leather pants outfit at LAX August 2011 26aug11

Fergie in amazing leather pants outfit at LAX August 2011 26aug11: "Yesterday I was at the new Intermix in Toronto looking for wardrobe for an upcoming shoot. Is it wrong for me to say I kinda want it to be chilly, just maybe for two days, so I can wear my new sweater? Anyway, what I didn’t buy was a pair of black Helmut Lang leather leggings. I felt like I was between sizes but the sales people were trying to convince me that the tight pair would work out in the end because the leather would stretch after one outing. They were actually even starting to stretch, just a little, while I was in the dressing room. But I’d had 4 sushi rolls for the lunch and the rice in my stomach wasn’t playing. So I left them, even though the staff warned me I’d regret it. And I did. All night. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment